Tail Waggin' Games
An obstacle course setup to engage your dog's
mind and body in a safe, indoor environment.
- An inexpensive way to practice with your dog(s). $5 for the
first dog, $2 for each additional dog.
- Just like a dog park environment or when practicing with
your friends, participants will share the space and work
together with other handlers to provide ample time and/or
working area for each dog.
- Of course if no one else is there, you get the entire ring
- We take pride in our facility, therefore as a reminder, ALL
handlers are expected to immediately clean-up ALL evidence of
crumbs, dog messes, wrappers, etc. on the equipment, floor and
immediate surrounding areas.
- Paws-Abilities and it's partners are committed to creating a
positive and proactive environment for both dogs and handlers.
Anyone utilizing the facility is expected to do the same.
- If a handler is unable to follow the above rules, they may
be asked to leave, charged a clean-up fee or banned from further
facility use without a refund.
- Aggressive and/or reactive dogs will not participate in Tail
Waggin' Games. However, we will happily work with you to
arrange private ring time, if available and appropriate.
- All dogs must be current on vaccinations. Proof may be
To participate in the games please sign the release of
liability form and place your payment in the grey box located on
next to the entrance to the Puppy Garten Room.
Please check the schedule below for "PUBLIC USE"
times. Thank You!